Sunday, October 14, 2007

Spring Flowers

Just a quick one tonight as I have just returned home after 4 days in Melbourne with my DH and am very tired.

Here is a card I made a few weeks for a swap ..... the theme was seasons. The background was created using alcohol inks on gloss card and then the images stamped in black ... for the flowers I used 1st & 2nd generation stamping to give the card a little more depth.


Recipe:
Stamps: Flowers - Penny Black; Dragonflies - Artee; Verse - Hero Arts
Papers: White Gloss; Black
Other: Black Archival Ink; Butterscotch, Terracotta Alcohol Inks

5 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

This is very beautiful! I'll have to give that technique a shot! TFS {smiles}

Mary said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the colors. I will have to try this techniue one day soon.

Mary

JanetH said...

What a lovely card! Must get busy and learn how to use alcohol inks as the depth of colour is superb!
TFS
Janet

Anonymous said...

Charlene (LiLLuvsStampin)

Frances, this card is absolutely stunning! Wow!

I enjoyed viewing all your new stamps, too. They look like lots of fun!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!