Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Morning After!

Although this card isn't for the VSN challenges I am still thinking along the lines of the the VSN theme "Girl's Night Out!" I figure this is what you might feel like the morning after a Girl's Night Out .... depending on what you did!

I created this one for the Stamping Bella sketch challenge on SCS, I think by now most of you know I love sketch challenges so of course I had to do this one too. I used grumpabella for my image and I embossed the pink panel using my cuttlebug tiny bubbles embossing folder and then sponged over the top of the raised areas using choc chip ink to make it look like coffee beans. The circles for the verse were all created using my nestabilities dies.

Recipe:
Stamps: Grumpabella - Stamping Bella; Verse - Commotion
Papers: Pretty in Pink; Regal Rose; Chocolate Chip - SU; White
Other: Black Ink; Choc Chip SU Ink; Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Ticket Corner Punch; Brown Brads; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape

No comments: