Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wanted!

I hope you aren't getting sick of me playing with these sets ...... because I am having such fun playing with them and the designer paper too. This time am using the "Wanted" set ..... it makes fantastic male type cards .... I might put this one in the box of card I make for my two girls each year for Christmas .... I need to add a few male cards in for my eldest daughter.

This card is for this week's sketch challenge over at SCS, yeap it's Wednesday again and time for the sketch challenge. Roxie was unable to post it today, but she had someone fill in for her which meant I still got to stamp up my sketch challenge card this afternoon. I am sure I could have found something else to do if needed but I am happier I was able to get my sketch done.

This was is pretty self explanatory I think ..... I used the outlaw designer paper for the layering to the card, and distressed all the edges of the card using my distressing tool. I used twill ribbon for the two bands going around the card underneath the horse image, I sponged it using creamy caramel ink before I attached it to the card. I like the look of the star brads with these cards so again grabbed a couple for this card.


Recipe:
Stamps: Wanted & Bronc Buster - Stampin' Up
Paper: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip & Outlaw DP - Stampin' Up; Cream
Other: Chocolate Chip & Creamy Caramel SU Ink; White Twill Ribbon; Star Brads; Foam Tape; Distressing Tool

6 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Nope...not tired! ;) I love your card this time as well! What great distressing, and I love those brads!

michelle sturgeon said...

I love the distressed look. This is my favourite designer paper...great for men and women!

Unknown said...

I love what you are doing with this set! Thanks for the wonderful eye candy.

Mary said...

I *love* this card! I love all of your cards! Each one is unique and so very pretty.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Francis, I love this stamp set and what you have done with it, so so rich lookin'. I love those brads too, wonderful job.

Alli Miles said...

LOVE IT! This set is just about the greatest set from the catty this year. TFS.