Friday, September 7, 2007

Virtual Stamp Night

VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) is almost here ..... all the fun starts on SCS Friday night at 6pm ET (or if you live in Australia like I do that is 8am Saturday). I am again one of the hostesses for this event, and am looking forward to participating.

For those who don't know VSN consist of a series of fun challenges which are run over the weekend starting on Friday night from 6pm to 11pm and Saturday from 12 noon to 11pm. Anyone is allowed to play so come on over to SCS if you have time and check out the challenges ...... each challenge does need to be completed in a 45 mins time frame ..... you don't have to do a challenge at the time it is posted if that time doesn't suit you (12 noon US time is 2am my time so I definitely won't be up then!) you can still do the challenges even after VSN is over as long as you keep to that 45 min time frame ........... You can do just one challenge or all the challenges that is up to you.

Check here for more info on VSN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun Francis. Ignore my question on SCS about VSN. I'm getting quicker at making cards, but I may have my grandsons so I don't think I can play.

This high-speed is awesome and now I can enjoy your blog, it's pretty cool. I like your clock for telling what time it there, CA and NY, so cool. Can you put one for Saskatchewan, Canada???

Hugs Cindy