Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dirty Dare - Blue/Green Lizard

Well this is my last one for today and is again for the DD challenges on SCS. This time the challenges covered here are Jeanne's sketch challenge and prbloom's blue/green animals. We were to create a card and the animal had to be blue & green. I decided to use my Lucy's Stamps lizard for the animal and my background was created using my borders & corners (circles) set by Papertrey Ink.

I guess I could also include this in the bright challenge and the pets challenge as I know people keep lizards as pets especially little boys, but as I have done those challenges I will leave it to the two challenges above.

Recipe:
Stamps: Lizard - Lucy's Stamps (Aust); Borders & Corners (Circles) Set - Papertrey Ink; Baroque Motif - SU
Paper: Aqua; Lime; White
Other: Black Ink; Azure Sea - Whispers Ink; Lime Pastel Fluid Chalk; Lime & Aqua Brads; Lime Grosgrain Ribbon

7 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh I love him--he's way too cute! The colours are awesome!

Alhambra Club said...

He is too cute, love how you did the background paper.

Michele Kovack said...

I love this card! The background is perfect with this little guy!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Lucy's lizard is perfect! Love the card.

Anonymous said...

This is so darn cute! I love how you combine stamp images together like this! You're so good at it! Love looking at your creations! :) TFS!

www.basemenstamping.typepad.com

jean said...

Great card. I love the lizard and the colors really make him pop.
jean

Tracy.H said...

This is sooo cool! Lovin' the lizard! :0)