Thursday, June 21, 2007

Another Little Lady

This card I made sometime ago when I first received my little lady stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I couldn't post it to my blog as I had made this one for a friends birthday and I didn't want her to see it until she actually received it in her hands. Well I received an email yesterday to say she has received it so I can now post it.

The star portion of this card is created the same way I made the teabag folded card that I posted in May using the octagonal template I got from Planet punch. Rather than using a punch to punch out each triangle piece that I did in my previous card I decided to stamp each triangle with a flower image using black ink.

Recipe: Stamps: Little Lady - Papertrey Ink
Paper: Red, Black & White
Other: Black Ink; Octagonal Planet Punch template

3 comments:

Karen said...

Now that took some time. Looks great!

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, this card is great, you are so detailed in your cards.

Wanda said...

WOW, what a lucky friend!! This is a fabulous card!