Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums out there! I thought today I would share with you all the card I received for Mothers Day from my youngest daughter. When she was younger Becky was an avid stamper and even had her own collection of stamps but she no longer stamps or makes cards anymore. Any cards she needs she normally just takes from my collection or makes me make it for her, which of course I don't mind as I love stamping and making cards. She knows however that I expect her to make 2 cards a year - one for my birthday and one for Mothers Day. So yesterday she borrowed my cricut and my Mickey & Friends cartridge and came up with this card which she presented to me this morning with my Mothers Day gift - I just love it. No wonder I want her to make me cards!



2 comments:

kathy said...

This card is absolutely adorable. I tried to subscribe to your blog and it won't let me. Happy Mothers Day!!!!! My accordian is posted on my blog if you want to check it out. Thanks for all your help

Tracy.H said...

This is adorable!! Lucky you. TFS