Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fly Little Lady ATC

Today I got the type of wake up call I never complain about, my Australia Post Parcel Delivery Lady calling out Australia Post! In the majority of times, this means there is a parcel of some sort for me (although there have also be a fair few for my DH in recent times), but today I wasn't disappointed as there was definitely a parcel there for me and also one for my DH so we were both happy.

I am sure by now you can tell what I received today - yes you got it, my Papertrey Ink stamps I ordered. These ATC's are for a swap I am in the theme is "Things with Wings", last night I had decided that I should get these ATC's made today and had something else in mind to do for them, but once these arrived this morning that idea flew out the window! Ladybugs have wings so of course I had to play with them instead! The word "fly" on the ATC is from the set I had planned to use by Impression Obsession, so it wasn't a complete waste getting that other set out last night.

Recipe: Stamps: Little Lady Set - Papertrey Ink; fly - Impression Obsession
Paper: White, Black & Red
Other: Black & Rocket Red Brilliance Ink

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, I have fallen in love with the Stampendous
Bees of late, hope to get mine soon,but the ladybugs are catching up.

Unknown said...

Totally adorable! And the word is such a nice touch! :-)

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Great job!

Laura said...

What a gorgeous atc you made! I also got my Papertrey stamps delivered yesterday. We must have ordered ours at the same time :)

Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty....just got this set and haven't played yet!

SusanBluerobot said...

verry cool atc's

Ashley said...

Holy buggy!! I love these!! SO SO SO CUTE! You did a fantastic job! I have this set and love it. I think I'll go play with it right now! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs! Ash~