Monday, May 14, 2007

Beate's Sketch Challenge

Beate is celebrating over 200000 hits on her blog (Fresh &Fun) by hosting a sketch challenge. So I decided it would be fun to play too, here is what I came up with. I am still playing around with the stamps I got last week and for Mothers Day from Missy B Designs, the stamp I used here is part of the Alexa's Set - isn't she cute!

Recipe:
Stamps: Girl & Verse from Alexa's Set - MissyB Designs; Well worn words - SU
Paper: White; Yellow; Orange; Teal; b'ground paper - unknown
Other: Black Ink; White Ink; Aquamarine fluid chalk; yellow, orange & teal brads; Traffic Jam Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Prima Flowers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, Frances. But then I love your work! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge! Hugs and smiles

Karen said...

What an adorable card!

Rose Ann said...

Frances, Your card is so cute! I love the bright colors! Great job on Beate's challenge!