Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Oriental Kitty

Here is another card for this weeks sketch challenge at SCS, on this one I used my Oriental Kitty by Pink Cat Studio. I am a big fan of Pink Cat Studio's stamps. I picked my background paper first which is an oriental paper and from there I chose my colors. I love the cute little paw print inside the oriental writing, I am not sure if that means anything or just something made up. I sponged white ink over the raised swirls on the violet layer.

Recipe:
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Paper: Oriental Paper; Red; Pale Violet Prisma Card; Gold; White
Other: Black ink; white ink; gold brads; D'vine swirl cuttlebug embossing folder, tria markers

4 comments:

Pegg S said...

I've recently come across your blog and it has quickly become one of my favorites!! I'm so happy you are showcasing the Pink Cat Studio kitty! I was just looking at them in the SCS gallery -- do you have both sets or just the oriental one? I love them both-- can't decide which one I want to buy.

I'm pretty sure the paw in the character is made up :) Not sure what the character means tho.

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome...I love these stamps and your creation is terrific!

Michele Kovack said...

What a cutie card! Love all the details!

Michele Kovack said...

By the way my ten year old son would love to have a pen pal...know anyone around his age that would be interested? (I told you he is fascintated with AUstralia!) Thanks so much!