Sunday, April 8, 2007

Friendship & Harmony

I sat down to do some stamping this afternoon and decided to check out the gallery on Splitcoast Stampers before I started. While checking out the gallery I noticed that the "Featured Stamper" for this week had been posted to the challenge section. This weeks featured stamper is "HB" or Carol, she has some very nice cards in her gallery but one caught my eye which you can see here. This was a fairly quick card to make, as per the challenge rules I did make some changes; I changed the color of my card and the verse on the bottom panel, I used brads rather than squares of card and when I was finished I thought mine needed something else so I added the ribbon around the top of the card.
Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Harmony & Wonderful Words - Stampin' Up
Papers: Lavender Lace & Elegant Eggplant - Stampin' Up; Lilac Prisma Card; Bottom color unknown
Other: Black Ink; Marvy Markers #31 & 96; black brads; lavender organza ribbon

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...you did a super job on the challenge.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful work!!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)

Anonymous said...

These are Grandma's favorite colors! This is really pretty - I love the color blocks & the brads in the corners. I like the Happy Harmony flowers - I especially like to use it with SU!'s watercolor wonder crayons.

Great card.