Monday, April 30, 2007

Best of Cluck!

As you can see I am still playing with my "Best of Cluck" stamp set! The featured stamper on SCS for this week is Cindy Haffner. I have admired Cindy's work for a very long time and it is not hard to find something in her gallery you would want to case. Actually it is hard because you want to case it all LOL. I decided to settle on this particular layout as it is one I have been wanting to recreate ever since Cindy posted her first card using it.

The only thing I kept was the layout, I used a completely different stamp set. The colors I used are this weeks color challenge of pumpkin pie & bravo burgundy; as I hadn't done that challenge as yet and I loved the cards I had seen with this combo I had to give it a go. And it does suit the stamp set I used quite well. Cindy's card that I used as inspiration can be found here.


Recipe:
Stamps: Best of Cluck, Rivetting - Stampin' Up
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Pumpkin Pie - Stampin' Up; White
Other: Ticket Corner Punch, Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon, Creamy Caramel Ink - Stampin' Up; Burnt Sienna Fluid Chalk; Black Ink; Circle punches

1 comment:

Kristine said...

LOVE THIS!! I just love all the farm animal stamps and that wire fencing goes so well. Great colors and just darn cute cards!!

P.s.
I DID get some new swap cards made today...and posted. Whew! :) Thanks!