Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bella's having Fun in the Sun!

It's Wednesday again, so for me that means another sketch challenge to play with, here is the one I did for today. Sure wish I had a figure like that but it will never happen, I guess my daughters do. That was part of the reason I purchased the bella stamps (but how could I resist them) some of them do remind me of my daughters - that was pretty sneaky of Emily doing that LOL.

Today's card would have been made sooner, I stamped and colored her twice on the white panel, only to take the lid of a blue tria pen I had reinked a little too much last week and discover a blue dot near the sand area - arghhhhhhhhhhh
don't you just hate when something like that happens. Anyway I put the lid back on and removed it from where I was stamping so third time lucky! I used my tiny mosaic cuttlebug embossing folder for the green layer as it reminded me of the checks in Bella's basket.

I didn't want the ribbon to go across Bella's feet and hide them so I cut a slit on one side and put the ribbon under the main panel.

Recipe:
Stamps: Beach Bella - Stamping Bella; Sand - Darcies; Sun - Posh
Paper: White; Black; Lime; Aqua; Tropical Striped Paper
Other: Black Ink; Yellow Citrus Fluid Chalk; Tiny Mosaic Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Slider Cuttlebug Die; Sizzix Circles Die; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; orange brads


4 comments:

Stefanie said...

She turned out so cute! I love the bright colors and those sand & sun stamps are perfect!

Anonymous said...

This is just TOO cute!! I LOVE this Bella!! Ah! Wouldn't it be nice if it were actually like that TODAY?! We have rain and cold over here! Great card! cheered me up today!!

Allison Rankin said...

One of the best bellas I have ever seen...you rock!

Anonymous said...

I am new to this blog site and have been looking at your cards and they are WONDERFUL! You do such nice work....I have enjoyed looking at all your stuff over my morning cup of java....