Tuesday, April 10, 2007

ATC - Famous Faces

I thought it was about time I starting getting some things crossed off my "to do" list for the month. These atc's are for an atc swap I am in, the theme is Famous Faces. I ordered this stamp of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany earlier in the year and I figured it would be perfect for this swap. The image was a little long and only just fitted on the atc, I normally like to have a border showing all around but on these I just cut the top layer shorter width wise. I used the drunken chalks technique to create the background - I did this on a big piece of card first and then cut my card up into atc sized pieces. I have seen lots of people using that new spiral punch by Stampin' Up on there cards and I love the effect, I don't have that punch but I remember my punch for the rollabind gives the same effect but punches 3 holes at once so I used that - I only needed it punched at the top third of the atc because I didn't want the words punched out. I used my snap stamps so I could stamp Audrey's name, gotta love those snap stamps - best invention since sliced bread for sure!

Recipe:
Stamps: Audrey Poster - Rubber Romance; Audrey's name - Karen Foster snap stamps
Paper: White Gloss; Black
Other: Lime Pastel Fluid Chalk; Citrus Yellow Fluid Chalk; Olive Pastel Fluid Chalk; Gold Encore Ink; Rubbing Alcohol; Black Ink; Spray Sealer; Rollabind hole punch

No comments: