Hi Crafty Friends,
Today I am sharing another Z Fold card using products from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
For this card I used the A Way with Words - Love, Joy & Peace Christmas Ornament die set ... this is such an elegant die.
I die cut the ornament and the words that come in the die set using Gold Mirror Cardstock. I also cut another ornament from White Cardstock that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive on the front for the inner circle of the ornament. I covered the adhesive with Sea Glass Silk Microfine Glitter and then added the "Love" Sentiment.
As this ornament was going to be attached to the centre panel of the card by a piece of foam tape, I die cut a circle slightly larger than the inner circle to attach behind the ornament.
I used the bow from the Beautiful Baubles die set to 'hang' the ornament.
When you open the card it reveals the words "Peace Love Joy".
- To make this card I started with a 5 1/2 inch x 8 1/2 inch piece of cardstock.
- Score at 1 1/4 inches and 4 1/4 inches. The 1 1/4 inch score line is a mountain fold.
- On the front of the card layer a piece of designer paper 5 1/2 inches x 3 inches.
- On the inside right edge add a piece of designer paper 5 1/2 inches x 1 1/4inches.
- I added a strip of green card to either side of the centre white panel